One of the Tablelands’ most iconic and unique tourist attractions, inclusive of a stunning licensed cafe, is now presented to the market for the first time in a decade. Boasting a modern, well maintained fit-out with indoor and outdoor seating for 150 diners, the complex also houses a Heritage Museum, Art Gallery and tourist train carriage.
The fully trained restaurant staff provide exquisite food and outstanding customer service to tourists and locals alike, and the venue also hosts elegant cocktail events and full catering functions. A private dining room for that special occasion is also available.
Other features of this incredible business opportunity include:
- Excellent business reputation, branding and client base
- Existing web presence and website
- Spacious and functional kitchen and preparation area
- Long lease with reasonable rental
- Ample off street customer parking
- Huge growth potential via extension of trading hours and services, particularly with outside catering
- Great community and corporate relationships in place
Rarely do high profile facilities become available on such favourable tenancy terms. The exiting owners are prepared to offer significant training to a Buyer in the transitional stage of the handover.
Priced at $135,000 WIWO, this signature business listing will not last!