GENERAL ENGINEERING & FABRICATION
Specialising in all aspects of steel, stainless steel and aluminium design and fabrication, this coastal general engineering and fabrication business has experienced incredible exponential growth in the past two years. With multiple income streams across vehicle, marine, commercial, industrial and domestic services, the business boasts a broad, loyal customer base who value the customised service on offer.
The business is in the hub of the city’s industrial precinct and strategically in close proximity to the CBD. The 2,400m2 fully equipped workshop - set on 5,000m2 providing considerable scope for expansion - includes a 5-tonne overhead gantry crane.
Other features of the business opportunity include:
• Impressive financials demonstrating massive sales growth
• Broad customer base including councils, insurance companies, car dealerships and commercial and industrial clients
• Vehicle services include tray bodies, canopies, roof racks, cages and water and fuel tanks
• Marine services include underwater platforms, fuel tanks, boats, canopies and pontoon boats
• Industrial services include sheds, safety harness tie points and tanks
• Domestic services include staircases, handrails and automated gates
• Crane sales, service and spare parts on offer
• Total engineering services provided from initial concept and design stage to completion
• Highly qualified, competent and dedicated staff
• Outstanding reputation for quality workmanship and service
• Modern Plant and Equipment in the vicinity of $800K included
• Power Brand Trading Partners
The business is now positioned to reap the benefits of further growth potential. The exiting owner is prepared to offer a generous transitional training period. Existing steel fabrication operators or engineering providers are urged to carefully consider this bolt on opportunity. Savvy entrepreneurs, too, are encouraged to inspect.