Shop 7b/53 - 57 The Esplanade, CAIRNS CITY QLD, 4870
COAST ROAST COFFEE CAIRNS ESPLANADE
The iconic Coast Roast Coffee Cairns Esplanade was founded over 20 years ago and during that time has proven to be a Cairns institution. This business is strategically located on one of the acknowledged best sites in Cairns, overlooking the pristine Lagoon and Fogarty Park. Situated on one of the only four corners of The Esplanade, the business is within a stone’s throw of many major Hotels, including the soon to be completed Crystalbrook trilogy.
The cafe has undergone an end of lease full refit with over $100,000 spent on rewiring, new floor/ceiling, air-conditioning and numerous cosmetic upgrades.
Other features of the business opportunity include:
• Heavy pedestrian foot traffic from both The Esplanade and Shields Street corridor
• Close proximity to the Reef Fleet and Coach Terminals, Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal and Reef Casino
• Great mix of repeat local and tourist clientele with seating for 80
• Lease expires 20-02-2028, with a 5-year option at favourable rental
• Turnkey operation with consistent annual turnover in excess of $1M
• Impressive financials with great ROI
• All Cairns events (Targa, Festival Cairns, Marathon, Cairns Ironman etc) are conducted directly in front of this location
• Fully licensed
• Open 7 days a week
• Future hotel development some 80 metres away above McDonald’s
• Outstanding business reputation with glowing social media reviews
• Potential to increase evening trade via menu diversification
Rarely do such business opportunities arise in such a tightly held, premium location. Coast Roast on the Esplanade is perfectly positioned to reap the benefits of Cairns’ projected growth. Hands-on operators, extended families and passive investors are urged to secure their future NOW!