Shop 121/20 Larsen Road, REDLYNCH QLD, 4870
Nextra Redlynch Central Newsagency
Offered to the market for the first time is this fully established suburban Newsagency. Located in a huge growth corridor in the thriving Redlynch Central Shopping Centre, Nextra Redlynch Central Newsagency was founded some five years ago and enjoys a captive market with limited competition in the vicinity. Additionally, the business services a huge school-aged population of approximately 4,000 students in the immediate catchment area.
Other features of the business opportunity include:
• Monday to Friday trading hours 8.30.am to 5.30pm and Saturday from 9am to 3pm- no Sundays or Public Holidays, but option to further extend hours
• Easily managed by two principals plus occasional casual staff
• New Lotto remuneration package should increase Lotto commission considerably, particularly with rising Jackpots at greater frequency
• Favourable 131 M2 lease terms with 5-year option
• Nextra Branding Support
• Diverse tenant mix in centre
• Loyal and engaged local community which could be leveraged for store loyalty schemes
• Untapped potential for dedicated new management
• Fully compliant Golden Casket and Lotto fit-out
The Sellers are wishing to concentrate on other business interests, and therefore have priced the business below the replacement fit-out cost. Working couples and extended families are urged to secure their future NOW, and inspections are welcome!